2017 Annual Stockholders Meeting
The 2017 annual meeting of stockholders of TTM Technologies, Inc. will be held at 8:30 a.m., local time,
on Thursday, May 11, 2017, at our corporate offices located at 1665 Scenic Avenue, Suite 250, Costa Mesa, California 92626, for the following purposes:
- to elect three class II directors, consisting of Kenton K. Alder, Julie S. England and Philip G. Franklin, to serve for a term expiring in 2020;
- to hold an advisory, non-binding vote on the compensation of our named executive officers;
- to hold an advisory, non-binding vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on the compensation of our named executive officers;
- to ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for TTM Technologies, Inc. for the fiscal year ending January 1, 2018; and
- to consider any other matters that properly come before the meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 13, 2017 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof.
Vote Your Proxy or Request Paper Copies
You are a registered stockholder if you own TTM Technologies stock directly in your name through American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST).
If you are a registered stockholder, you may vote your proxy online or request your printed proxy material through AST
You are a beneficial stockholder if you own TTM Technologies through a bank or a brokerage firm.
If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online or request your printed proxy material through Broadridge Financial Solutions
* Adobe® Reader is required to view PDF files. A free download is available from
the Adobe web site.